Cleaning your house can be quite a painful task, which is why we’ve taken the liberty to list out 10 super easy and hassle-free home cleaning tips and techniques which you can use for optimum results with the least amount of effort.
1. Use an old pillow-case to clean fan blades, just put them on and slide them off and your fan blades will be as good as new.
2. Mix a few drops of essential oils with one cup of baking soda, sprinkle on your mattress, let it sit for an hour and then vacuum it off to get rid of any musty smells.
3. Use lemon to get rid of water stains from your faucets.
4. Make your sink shine with a paste made out of a mixture of borax and lemon juice.
5. Don’t know how to get all that hair out of the drain? use rubber gloves – easy peasy!
6. Use q-tios (commonly known as earbuds) to swipe off dust and dirt from sliding window / door tracks.
7. Water and vinegar solution combination is like a magic potion when it comes to removing hard water stains. Just apply it and iron those stains away.
8. Use wax to buff your AC (and other) vents – they’ll shine like never before.
9. Rusty Knives? no worries – just soak them in lemon juice for a while and you can remove those rust spots easily.
10. Humidity can be extremely annoying, sprinkle some baby powder on your shirt collar / underarms to get rid of those unwanted sweat stains.0